Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's Those Little Quirky Things

You know those quirky little things that pop up in life.  Sometimes your reaction is, "Wow!  Cool!  How exciting!"  Sometimes your reaction is "You're kidding, right?!"  This is one of those you're kidding, right? moments.  It's a minor thing, as many quirky little things are, but still...

I have a Mac.  Love it.  Everyday when I go online, the Apple website is my homepage.  For the last month (or few weeks at least) there's been an ad for the new iPhone 4s.  On the white phone, which is the one in the center, is shows a reminder something along the lines of Remind me on May 19 it is dad's birthday.  Here's the quirky little thing, May 19th is my son's birthday!  Everyday, several times a day, I see that and think "Really?  You had to pick that date?  You couldn't have chosen May 5th, May 12th, May 26th?  How about November 2nd?  My birthday would be easier to see than that!"  Jeez!  What is the universe trying to tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment